Looking for soulmates

Websites for finding a soulmate

Come in get yourself a Beer, and tell us about yourself
Haemoglobbin

Looking for soulmates

Post by Haemoglobbin »

Dear Vienna expats, how are you all doing ? :]

I am a Czech 30 y.o. woman who has been in Vienna for a few days now. Obviously, the title of the topic says it all.
I feel quite lonely here {especially given the fact that Christmas is coming}. Deep connection with someone is what I am after.
I have been through very hard times throughout my life and therefore would love to meet someone with high level of social inteligence {do not worry, I am not a self pity type and do not have any problems except for missing a family + loving partners and close friends. It is just that it is important to me that people who I would like to build relationships with, are selfless :o)

So are there any websites where one can find {true} love or close friends ? Any FB group ?
{I have been also thinking about groups made for "Behinderte" as those people may meet my criteria of selflessness. Are there any such places ? }

I do not think anyone is going to react but at least I have tried :)

Frohe Weihnachten, everyone :D

morgenhund
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Re: Looking for soulmates

Post by morgenhund »

There are all sorts of Facebook groups and a lot of dating sites. The biggest one seems to be parship.at - although it is a paying site. There are also of course many dating apps. Christmas is of course a difficult time, as many people are away, but there are also Facebook groups for Expats in Vienna and Foreigners in Vienna, which may also provide a way to meet other people. Internations also has regular events, so might be a good place to start.
Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.
Haemoglobbin

Post by Haemoglobbin »

morgenhund wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:54 am
There are all sorts of Facebook groups and a lot of dating sites. The biggest one seems to be parship.at - although it is a paying site. There are also of course many dating apps. Christmas is of course a difficult time, as many people are away, but there are also Facebook groups for Expats in Vienna and Foreigners in Vienna, which may also provide a way to meet other people. Internations also has regular events, so might be a good place to start.
Thank you very much for the time taken ! :D
shreya_91

Post by shreya_91 »

Very well explained.
chasmyth
VIP
VIP

Post by chasmyth »

Mate of mine met his wife on Internations. OK, so she isn't Austrian, but he wasn't prejudiced towards any nationality.