The Ashes

Where to watch?

Have an Idea for an Event but not sure when, where or how? Post it here to get some of the basic planning done!
n_lev
VIP
VIP

The Ashes

Post by n_lev »

A bit early but latest results reminded me...

Where would one be able to watch The Ashes this year? I assume one of English/Aussie pubs? Or?

morgenhund
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Re: The Ashes

Post by morgenhund »

Crossfields will show some - and also Barry @ The Tube Station (3rd district) could be persuaded. One of my mates at Vienna Cricket Club (Australian/Austrian from Sydney) will usually be watching and I expect we'll find a way of watching particularly the Boxing Day Test (I was at the MCG in 2013/14 for it!)
Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.
n_lev
VIP
VIP

Post by n_lev »

Ok, sounds like there will be options. Maybe we'll organise smth closer to it. Time difference is a killer though. Will have to to to work straight from the pub :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

morgenhund
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Post by morgenhund »

I sometimes did morning sessions for all Tests except Perth and post-tea session for the Perth Test. The Adelaide Test is a day/night game - in early December...
Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.
n_lev
VIP
VIP

Post by n_lev »

I'm getting too excited :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk