'Embrace your Uniqueness' body positivity workshops

Yoga, meditation and switching up negative self talk (all levels welcome!)

If you offer a service, post it here
YoginiArtistKate ENGLAND

'Embrace your Uniqueness' body positivity workshops

Post by YoginiArtistKate »

Hey guys,

My name is Kate and I'm an artist and yoga teacher living and working in Vienna! To see some of my work please head over to www.katesteiner.com :)

In June, I will be offering an art exhibition of my yoga portraits and 3 all levels Hatha Yoga Classes and 'Embracing your Uniqueness', body positivity workshops!

These fun and engaging classes will explore the relationship you have to your body, effortlessly melting away blocks and setting a more positive intention towards yourself and how you view your body.

We will delve a little into:

° meditation
° breathing techniques
° focused yogic movement (asana)
° self massage and deep relaxation.

COME ALONG AND JOIN THE FUN!! I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!

The art exhibition and workshops will take place at The Vienna Workshop Gallery (Laudongasse 9, 1080) and will run from 22nd June until 6th July, 2017 with the three workshops taking place on the following dates:

Saturday 24th June, 2017: 10.30am - 12
Saturday 1st July, 2017: 10.30 - 12
Thursday 6th July, 2017: 6.00pm - 7.30

Please contact the Vienna Workshop Gallery at office@theviennaworkshopgallery.com for more details and ticket prices.

About me:

I am a yoga teacher, avid traveller, writer and artist who is on a mission to create a world where everyone is empowered, confident and celebrating their innate, authentic and unique beauty, to bust stereotypes and inspire others through my artwork and yoga teaching.

My mission is to inspire you to see, accept and then celebrate your own authentic, beautiful uniqueness, whatever physical form it comes in!

I offer hand drawn portraits that immerse clients into a practice of self love, capturing moments of pure acceptance, taking away any striving for perfection and inspiring, not only a more positive self image, but a love of all body types and a new insight into the present moment!