Classical music meetings

Join me to get into the world of classical music!

If you offer a service, post it here
Giacomo Mura Italy

Classical music meetings

Post by Giacomo Mura »

Good evening,

I am going to start a course on the history of classical music and the best way to listen to it, including all the information and the skills needed to understand and enjoy it. If you wish to be giuded through the complex, but wonderful world of classical music, you will be welcome.
I will talk about the greatest composers and their personal style; we will listen to their music together, and I will tell you what is important to notice and to know in order to discover the hidden sides of it, and achieve a deep understanding and enjoyment (I will give live musical examples on the violin too, when needed).

If you are interested, please answer below, or write me an email (you find my address here at the end). If you know someone who might be, please spread the word :)
The course will start at the end of September, with some flexibility if necessary, and will be made of weekly evening meetings. I have room for 5-6 people per class.
The cost will be 10 euro for one person per session, which lasts beetween one hour and one hour and a half. The first meeting will be for free for everyone. Classes in English.

About me: my name is Giacomo Mura, I am 25 years old and I come from Italy. I have been living here in Vienna for about a couple of years, where I work as violinist and music teacher. I fulfilled my musical studies in Italy, where I attended for years the history of music courses held by the well-known professor Alberto Batisti.

My contacts:
Mail: giacomo.mura92@gmail.com
Tel (and whatsapp): 067761591953

I attach the poster of the course.

All my best to everyone! I hope I will hear from you, and meet you soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.