Opening to new people

Finally getting in contact with my fellow expats

Come in get yourself a Beer, and tell us about yourself
Geoceb United States of America

Opening to new people

Post by Geoceb » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:10 am

Hello everyone,
I have been living in Vienna for quite some time already but I never bothered to get in contact with fellow expats on this forum. I have recently made a lot of changes in my life (because I was fed up with my previous situation) so now I am trying new experiences. I have recently opened a new business and now I am persuing my interests. So now I have been looking forward to meet people with similar experiences. We all have our stories, our own reasons to live abroad but we all have a comun denominator and I would like to meet people to share my experiences, perhaps even to help out (in whatever I can) since I have already lived in Vienna for over a decade.
I am hopping to hear from some of you,
Victor

morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Re: Opening to new people

Post by morgenhund » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:21 am

Hi Victor,

Everyone's circumstances are different - we are a friendly group of people from all walks of life - from students to those seconded to an international organisation, to those who moved for work or love and never left. Hope to meet you at a meet and greet, barbecue, culture saturday or similar event before long.
Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.

Geoceb United States of America

Post by Geoceb » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:09 am

Thanks Morgenhund!
I am really looking forward to meet the group. I lived in Los Angeles for 11 years before coming to Vienna and I totally miss being surrounded by a multi-national groupl. I will check the event calendar and definitely show up.

morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Post by morgenhund » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:27 am

Also worth liking our FB page - Events and spontaneous gatherings also posted there!
Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.

Was This Topic Useful?