Supper Club - Anyone up to resurrect this idea

Have an Idea for an Event but not sure when, where or how? Post it here to get some of the basic planning done!
Snowdog
Master
Master

Supper Club - Anyone up to resurrect this idea

Post by Snowdog » Tue May 24, 2011 11:12 am

Hi everyone, it has been awhile since the last supper club way too long. Anyway in talking with with another VE'er we wondered if anyone was interested.

If you are interested let me know, and your suggestion for a restaurant. I will put it together if we have at least 6 people.

Note I will not be traveling 4 June to 13 June, therefore we could do it in this time period, or it would have to be after 25 June.

My suggestions would be Shalimar in the 7th (Indian) or Mediterranean Schubert (Italian) in the 1st.

80% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at, author unknown

morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Re: Supper Club - Anyone up to resurrect this idea

Post by morgenhund » Tue May 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Generally supper club has been more of a winter thing - but this is far from written in stone. Shalimar might be a bit on the high side pricewise - for Indian restaurants in that part of town there are always Rani or Nam Nam (www.nam-nam.at).
Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.

itoh Belgium
VIP
VIP

Re: Supper Club - Anyone up to resurrect this idea

Post by itoh » Tue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm

I would be interested!
Some suggestion I would like to try out: O Senhor Vino , http://www.senhorvinho.at/
Skopik & Lohn, http://skopikundlohn.at/
As I will be busy/travelling until the 5th, it would be better after the 25th maybe ;-)

Was This Topic Useful?