Native English teacher/babysitter looking for full time work

Please post here if you are looking for work
Andrea K

Native English teacher/babysitter looking for full time work

Post by Andrea K »

andrea.jpg
Hello all, my name is Andrea Koroknai, I'm a a 29 year old American-Hungarian citizen currently living in Budapest. I was born in the United States and attended primary school there, I've lived in Hungary, oftening visiting and even living and working for short periods of time in the USA in between.

I started out using my language skills to earn a living when I found that my original profession made it difficult to make ends meet (I'm an editor/marketing assistant). I soon realized however, that I really enjoy teaching and have really developed a passion for it.

I started with a few private students in 2013 and worked for a couple of families as an English language babysitter. I relied on textbooks and my native language skills and put a lot of emphasis on the students personal interests and goals (professional language exam, conversation classes, beginner and intermediate grammar).

I currently work at www.ilc.hu, a Callan school in Budapest and as an English language nanny for a family.

I'm looking to relocate to Vienna and I'm looking for full time employment. Please contact me if you'd be interested in hiring me: k.andorka@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.