PROFESSIONAL NANNY (NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER) LOOKING FOR PART TIME WORK

Please post here if you are looking for work

How much would you pay a professional nanny per hour to care for your child?

8 Euros/hour for one child.
No votes
10 Euros/hour for one child.
100%
15 Euros/hour for one child.
No votes
20 Euros/hour for one child.
No votes

Total votes: 2

honeybeebugg

PROFESSIONAL NANNY (NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER) LOOKING FOR PART TIME WORK

Post by honeybeebugg » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:01 am

Hello,

I am from Seattle, Washington in the USA, where I have worked as a professional nanny for the past ten years. I recently married someone from Austria which is what brings me to Vienna. Currently I am studying German (beginner level) Monday through Friday from noon to 2:30pm at the University of Vienna. The nanny job would have to be during the hours that I am free from my German studies. A situation I could see working out nicely is with a family where the child(ren) are in school during the hours I am at my German course then I could collect them from school (around 3pm) and spend the afternoon/evening with them. I have extensive experience with infants and toddlers also have worked with children up into teen years. With many wonderful references and more than ten+ years of childcare experience I am looking for a serious nanny job.

Nutrition and early childhood development are my areas of expertise. My experience ranges from help and care for expectant mothers, new born infants, and all the way up to adolescent children. I have also worked with special needs children. Getting children out into nature is something I know to be incredibly beneficial and I would like to find a family that shares this view and will be encouraging of such adventures. Nutrition is something else I know to be incredibly important, not only for physical health but for mental health as well.

If you have questions or would like to set up an interview please email me at: honeybeebugg@gmail.com (I am free for interviews anytime outside of my German course)

Thank you!

Devorah

Was This Topic Useful?