Babysitting/English tutoring by an enthusiastic native English speaker

Please post here if you are looking for work
BieneM

Babysitting/English tutoring by an enthusiastic native English speaker

Post by BieneM »

Hello!
I am a 23 year old woman, finishing up a year as an Au pair in upper Austria. I am moving to Vienna in late December in order to begin studying for my Master's in English linguistics in March.

I'm looking for work either as a babysitter/nanny or English tutor. I have tutored and volunteered extensively in English and reading, and I absolutely love working with children.
I have worked with children between the ages of 10 months to 13 years old, and enjoy finding ways to relate to and educate kids from a wide age range. I strongly emphasize reading, imaginative play, good manners, asking questions, making things, and going outside. My personal interests include Science Fiction, hiking, travel, and going to art museums.

I am more than happy to answer any questions via pm, or to send my background checks, qualifications, and references if you pm me your email.

shaag

Re: Babysitting/English tutoring by an enthusiastic native English speaker

Post by shaag »

Hello,
I am looking for a babysitter for my 2,5 year old daughter, born in the US. We moved to Vienna a year ago and I would like to keep up her English (we speak German at home). So we'd be thrilled about American company once or twice a week.
If you are interested, we'd love to meet you!
Best,
SH