Native English speaker offering music lessons, English tutoring, and babysitting.

Please post here if you are looking for work
annier United States of America

Native English speaker offering music lessons, English tutoring, and babysitting.

Post by annier » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Hello friends!

I am an American living in Vienna. I have a bachelors and masters degree in viola performance, and offer violin, viola, and beginning piano lessons. I also have TOEFL certification and experience teaching/tutoring English and offer personalized lessons/tutoring. Finally, I have 14 years babysitting experience and love being with children. I completed my German level B2 at the University of Vienna, so I can teach in German as well. If you would like more information please let me know! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best, Anne

shaag Austria

Re: Native English speaker offering music lessons, English tutoring, and babysitting.

Post by shaag » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Dear Anne,
I am looking for a babysitter for my 2,5 year old daughter, born in the US. We moved to Vienna a year ago and I would like to keep up her English (we speak German at home). So we'd be thrilled about American company once or twice a week.
If you are interested, we'd love to meet you!
Best,
Saskia

annachristine26 Australia

Re: Native English speaker offering music lessons, English tutoring, and babysitting.

Post by annachristine26 » Sun May 29, 2016 3:33 pm

English Teachers Wanted!

What we offer:

* high salary

* flexible working hours

* intensive support system

What we ask for:

* fluent English (native or near native)

* a love and understanding of children

* regular participation in our seminars

If you're interested, please send your CV and motivational letter to Marianne (office@showme-theworld.at)!

Show Me The World Teaching Program

Teaching with this method is rewarding, enjoyable and well-paid. You can choose to work full-time, part-time or even only a few hours a week. You can teach privately in your own house or flat, you can teach in community centres, day-care-centres, in schools, kindergartens or day nurseries. You can teach children from the age of two to twelve, or just choose a few age groups that you prefer.

You’ll be your own boss, but you’ll also be part of a system that gives you clear guidelines which will show you how to teach according to this program.

The Show Me The World teaching material consists of six different sets each of which has been desiged for a particular age group. Our students get textbooks and CDs which are meant to be listened to at home. The course itself takes place once a week.

Your Basic Teacher Training

In this seminar you will be equipped with all the necessary information and training to work as a Show Me The World Teacher. You will not only be taught special skills but you will

also be asked to give practical demonstrations to get a feeling for this kind of job. You will receive Teacher Guides and promotional material (posters and pamphlets).

Your Support System

We organize regular meetings of the teachers in one area to deal with pedagogical and organizational issues, to share ideas and experience.

If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to phone me or write a mail!

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!

For more information contact:

Mag. Marianne Stanzl

Mobile: 0043/650/401 0 901

office@showme-theworld.at

www.showme-theworld.at

Ingeborg Bachmann-Straße 3

2560 Berndorf

Was This Topic Useful?