Real-estate / Agriculture / Private equity
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 8:18 am
I have been working for a small private equity fund for almost 9 years in Budapest and I am now thinking of relocating to Vienna later this year.
I would be interested to know what companies/positions would you recommend for me to apply to with the following work experience:
- Preparing budget and management reports
- Working with digital maps
- Researching and evaluating farming investment opportunities
- Providing post acquisition support to portfolio companies
- Supporting change management and introducing new processes
- Buying, selling and renting out real-estate, warehouse space
Also, I am attending a real-estate management pos-grad course, finishing in December.
I would love to hear your suggestions, recommendations.
Have a nice day!