English Native Speaker for Proofreading  [Vacancy closed]

Available jobs should be posted in this forum
hendriksson Austria

English Native Speaker for Proofreading  [Vacancy closed]

Post by hendriksson » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:14 pm

I am looking for a native speaker of English, who is able to proof grammar and punctuation in my thesis, related to the field of political science/international relations. The thesis contains 254 pages with graphical representations and copious footnotes in German language, which are not part of the proofreading process. Hence, the text covers less than 254 pages. I do offer 370 EUR.

If you are interested please send me a private message.

ian Northern Ireland

Re: English Native Speaker for Proofreading

Post by ian » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:43 pm

Hi,

A friend referred me to your request. I am a professional proof-reader who does work for the Vienna Medical University and the International Economics Institute amongst others.

Your price is very low however I might be able to do it for you. If you send me the document so I can estimate the time and effort required, then I can give you a yes or no answer. Please send it to me by email if you are still looking for someone.

Email: iandilworth@hotmail.com

Good luck with it in any case.

Ian.

Averyius Scotland

Re: English Native Speaker for Proofreading

Post by Averyius » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:04 am

Dear Hendriksson,

My name is John Riach and I am native English speaker from Scotland and am a qualified Technical Author with many years of experience of translations and proof reading. I also have qualifications in natural sciences.

If you are still looking for someone to proof read your document or any other one, please contact me: 0681 20 59 52 69 or 0677 624 062 36 (whatsapp and messenger).

E.Mail: averyius@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

John

Was This Topic Useful?