Master thesis - 5min survey about international experience

I am a master student of international business at the university of Vienna and I am working on the final step of my studies – my master thesis, which deals with the topic of the “successful repatriation process”. This is why I would kindly ask you for 5 minutes of your time to help me with my research by filling out a short questionnaire about your international experience. It is only 5 minutes – I promise :)

Requests for interviews from websites, blogs and magazines. Posters should include phone/e-mail addresses to allow site members to contact them directly.
fellingerb94

Master thesis - 5min survey about international experience

Post by fellingerb94 »

Hello everyone, :D

I am a master student of international business at the university of Vienna and I am working on the final step of my studies – my master thesis, which deals with the topic of the “successful repatriation process”.

This is why I would kindly ask you for 5 minutes of your time to help me with my research by filling out a short questionnaire about your international experience.
It is only 5 minutes – I promise :)

Here is the link: https://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/cPH01W

Thank you so much in advance.

I would also be happy to answer any questions and help you out with any information concerning Austria - just send me a message!

Best regards and have a wonderful day,
Barbara Fellinger from Vienna, Austria