Female expatriate interview  Closed

Requests for interviews from websites, blogs and magazines. Posters should include phone/e-mail addresses to allow site members to contact them directly.
vaza

Female expatriate interview  Closed

Post by vaza » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Hello!

We are a group of students at WU in Vienna and we have to work on female expatriation. We would like to interview a woman that is expatriate in order to know her point of view about this way of working and the differences she finds between she and her male colleagues.

Thank you!

morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Female expatriate interview

Post by morgenhund » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:15 am

I can pass this on to some friends - can you give me an e-mail address to do so? Otherwise we can also publicise it through our fb page.

catweasel England
Professional
Professional

Re: Female expatriate interview

Post by catweasel » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:25 pm

You know that you won't get a list of actual differences, you'll get her opinion of the differences - probably two very different beasts.

I'd have thought that if you wanted an accurate picture you'd pose the same set of expertly crafted questions to both (all?) sexes.
Ich schaue stattlich, ich schaue intelligent, ich bin ein gehendes Kunstwerk!

morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Post by morgenhund » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:49 am

Would recommend therefore that the OP also contacts companies that are part of the Familien und Beruf Initiative - they might paint a different picture. They champion employer flexibility.

Was This Topic Useful?