Casting call for NEW expats living in Vienna, Austria!

Requests for interviews from websites, blogs and magazines. Posters should include phone/e-mail addresses to allow site members to contact them directly.
morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Casting call for NEW expats living in Vienna, Austria!

Post by morgenhund »

We have recently received the message below. If you are interested please contact Evelyn Bradfield (e-mail address below)

Have you recently made the biggest step in your life by moving to a new country? Then we want to hear your story! I am the Casting Producer for an international travel television show looking for energetic individuals, couples, and families who want to share their adventurous experience of moving abroad to a new country! Our show will document your move and give you the opportunity to have fun and interesting experiences in your new location.

If you are interested in participating in our show and you would like to learn more, please private message me or email me at evelynbradfield@leopardusa.com.

Please be sure to include: your contact information, a picture of yourself/your family and tell me about yourself and your move! We are looking for expats coming from all over the world, but you must speak English fluently to be eligible for our show. Thanks so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you! And please feel free to repost and share with friends!

Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.