Survey about expat life

Requests for interviews from websites, blogs and magazines. Posters should include phone/e-mail addresses to allow site members to contact them directly.
morgenhund EUROPEAN_UNION
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Survey about expat life

Post by morgenhund »

We have also received this request for a survey towards a PhD Dissertation through our facebook page.

Hello Everyone!
I am an expat doing her PhD at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia. My dissertation aims to develop a further understanding about expatriate's overseas working experiences and how to improve it.

I want to invite you to take part in my PhD survey. To do so, You have to be an expatriate living and working overseas for 6 months or more.
To complete the survey please go to: https://tinyurl.com/ycxqmsu9.

please feel free to share this survey with friends, coworkers or family members that you know who may be working overseas for 6 months or more.

I appreciate your time and help with completing this survey as you will be helping me complete my dissertation, and helping other expatriates like you better adjust to their new cultural environment. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Best regards,
Roxy

Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.