Non-native German speakers or people with minimal German skills sought

PhD student looking for people to interview

Requests for interviews from websites, blogs and magazines. Posters should include phone/e-mail addresses to allow site members to contact them directly.
morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Non-native German speakers or people with minimal German skills sought

Post by morgenhund » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:23 pm

We've had a request from a postgrad student looking for people to interview about experiences communicating with doctors etc. at hospitals. Please e-mail her if you are willing to help.

* NON-GERMAN SPEAKERS WANTED *

Hi everyone, I'm looking for volunteers to be interviewed for my PhD research at the Department of Translation Studies (Uni Graz). I'm looking for non-German speakers or people with minimal German skills who would be willing to be interviewed about their experiences with communication in medical settings (GPs, hospitals etc.) in Austria. The interview is NOT about your medical details or issues, it is about the communication (translation, interpreting) that you experienced when visiting a doctor. All data will be made anonymous and treated as confidential.

If you're willing to help me, please send me an email: topo.iris@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your help in advance!
Iris

Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.

Was This Topic Useful?