Looking for interview partner from US-America

Requests for interviews from websites, blogs and magazines. Posters should include phone/e-mail addresses to allow site members to contact them directly.
Romana_H Austria

Looking for interview partner from US-America

Post by Romana_H » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Dear Expatriates,

i am currently working on my bachelor thesis and investigating factors which complicate the adaption of US-American expatriates to the Austrian culture.

Therefor I am looking for six American expatriates for an interview which is going to take approximately one hour. The interviews are going to be done individually and everything you tell me is going to be anonymized in my thesis.

If you are interested in participating please send me an email to romana.hammer@gmx.net with the following information:
name, age, gender, home country in the US, company size (amount of employees) of the company you work for in Austria and also suggestions for possible meeting times.

As an appreciation for your time I am going to organize coffee and your favorite cake for our meeting. The place of the interview can either be at my office, at your office or at another place of choice.

About me: 
I am a 22 years old Human Resources student from Vienna and currently working at Erste Asset Management in HR (we are a subsidiary of Erste Group).

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Romana

Was This Topic Useful?