G.I. Joe

Tell us about that book you just finished or movie you just saw.
_kat_ Russia
Former Mod/Admin
Former Mod/Admin

G.I. Joe

Post by _kat_ » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:48 am

just seen it in UK and although eveyrone is giving it one star out of five, 6 points out of then, etc. I actually thought it was a brilliant movie - as long as you know what it is you are going for. If you are looking for a good plot - this one is not for you, if you like non-obvious twists - nope, but if it is pure beautiful action you are after with some rather easy on the humour jokes then look no further.

This one is the ultimate bubble gum for the mind and a very enjoyable one at that.

When in charge ponder. When in trouble delegate. When in doubt mumble. When asked to clarify, say "Trust me".

manu
Expert
Expert

G.I. Joe

Post by manu » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:45 pm

I've watched it too, and i completely agree. It was good fun, and the special effects are awesome. Hey, who cares for the plot when you have robots, machines and explosions (and I would also say "hot girls", even though it may sound wrong) the whole time :D
But then he is from the Latin race and they are passionate about everything... The only thing an Englishman gets passionate about is the merits of his ale or a pair of fighting cocks. From "Company of Liars"

catweasel England
Professional
Professional

G.I. Joe

Post by catweasel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:48 pm

GI Jane ftw!
Ich schaue stattlich, ich schaue intelligent, ich bin ein gehendes Kunstwerk!

loulou Great Britain
Luminary
Luminary

Re: G.I. Joe

Post by loulou » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Now I've got that Clash song going through my head ...

Was This Topic Useful?