Freshly arrived in Austria? Need some coaching?

If you offer a service, post it here
CoachinVienna Germany

Freshly arrived in Austria? Need some coaching?

Post by CoachinVienna »

Have you touched down in Vienna? Do you plan a fresh start in a new corporate environment? Do you need to define or readjust your corporate strategy? Do you want to develop a stronger team to run your business, charity organisation or NGO?

Coaching is a journey of self-discovery to unearth your potential for change. You are the driver of change. I will assist you and/or your team to set your bearings and to navigate in this journey. Drawing from more than 30 years of experience in international development, finance and consulting, I coach across a range of areas acting as a catalyst to improve personal and business performance, overcome self-limiting beliefs and drive career progression. I help my clients get clarity, build resilience, shift their perspective and get strategic about how to implement their work objectives and change their way of being.

The first step is to gain clarity and open up new perspectives, to discover one's own potential for change and thus to attain resolve and readiness for change.

In the second step approaches to change and a milestone concept for implementing these changes are developed. At this stage, any blockages impeding change to happen are made visible and, if possible, dissolved.

In the last, decisive step, the approaches to change are integrated into life and work through concrete steps; the implementation experience is used to make corrections and anchor the change in a sustainable way.[/list][/list]

Walk in the Woods and More: How coaching works:
At the beginning we arrange for a chemistry session to get to know each other. You tell me briefly about the coaching topic. Afterwards you decide whether you want to start coaching with me. Usually 6-8 one-hour sessions are sufficient to achieve tangible results. Clients are in full control the coaching journey. The coach is responsible for the process. Our sessions can be arranged as forest walks, eg in the Prater or online via Zoom/Teams.

I am a German national with over 30 years of professional experience in development cooperation, finance and change management. I spent half of my professional life abroad, including Tanzania, India and South Africa. Most recently, I headed the office of KfW Development Bank in Johannesburg. I am now self-employed as a coach and consultant. In the course of my professional life, I have obtained an inside view of a wide range of organisations, including a family-run management consultancy firm, several international organisations, the public and corporate sector as well as a bank.

The wide array of roles and perspectives in my professional life have shaped my understanding of management and organisations. I am a fully qualified lawyer and have an M.A. in Development from Johns Hopkins University. I am currently completing a one-year training programme as an Integral Coach (programme accredited by the International Coaching Federation).

Happy to give you more information. Please contact me.

morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Answers: 1

Re: Freshly arrived in Austria? Need some coaching?

Post by morgenhund »

Not sure what area of coaching you are working, but some areas might require a Gewerbeschein...
Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.